Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, November 5, 2007

A Bunch of Nothing

I have been pretty bad about keeping up with my promise on the weekly updates. It seems that being pregnant has taken all my energy away and I just can't bring myself to sit and compose thoughts at the end of a busy day. The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful, which can definitely be a good thing. I'm still getting sick almost daily along with the constant nausea, but I'm dealing with it all and just keep thinking of what all of this means and it makes it all worth it. My stomach has definitely expanded but I'm still not "showing" and I am still fitting into my normal clothes. I'm just waiting for that morning when I go to put on my pants and can't button them! Brad and I (okay mostly Brad), have been busy cleaning out the 3rd bedroom, which had become our storage room and will now be our baby's room. The weekend before last I went shopping with the new grandma and grandpa to just look at baby stuff and we came across a deal too good to pass up on a beautiful crib. So now the baby's room has a bunch of boxes and a white sleigh crib all set up.
I go back to the doctor for my 15 week check up on the 20th. I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again just to have that reassurance things are still okay. Then next month will be the big u/s and we can really start decorating the nursery. I can't believe I only have about 6 more months until my due date...I just know time will fly by.
I will post a bunch of pics later this week!

No comments:

Blog Archive