Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let it Snow!

Only in Texas is it 70 degrees and shorts weather one day and 3 inches of snow on the ground the next! We enjoyed a beautiful snow fall last night, although I was secretly hoping for bad driving conditions so I could sleep in. No such luck. I think we're back to shorts weather tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm finally on the road back to feeling better. I thought I was getting better last week and then I was hit even harder with the sinus infection or whatever infection was plaguing me. I missed even more work and spent lots of time getting familiar with the couch and the remote. It was hard not doing anything but I knew my body needed lots of rest. With that rest and the help of another, stronger, round of antibiotics I am now feeling much better. Hopefully I can continue that trend as the week continues! My last doctor appointment went well. Baby is still doing great so I am always grateful to hear that. The killer heartburn and killer back aches I've been going through and with the baby poking my rib cage most of the day, I think I'm really okay for this baby to decide he wants to come a few weeks early. Of course he has some time to go but once he gets to 37/38 weeks I welcome him to come as soon as humanly possible!
For now Brad and I continue to get Baby Jones' room ready. The rocking chair finally arrived today and I think it looks absolutely PERFECT in the nursery!

Photobucket

Next on the agenda...we start our childbirth classes tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. Friday I'm having a girls night and a good friend is teaching me how to knit and we'll be making baby booties while indulging in Sex in the City Marathon watching party. And next week, doctors appointment followed by BABY SHOWER!!

No comments:

Blog Archive