Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding in the Cape

Last weekend was a pretty special one for our family.  My cousin Lizzie got married!!  This past year has been filled with lots of sad times for Liz and family and it was so incredible to have a long weekend filled with so much celebrating and love and happiness.  I don't think I saw Liz without a smile on her face the entire trip.  She was a beaming bride and I'm so happy for her and honored I was able to be a part of her special day.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Liz was a stunning bride.  All the details were so wonderful and thoughtful.  Like this cute burlap tote filled to the brim with yummy local cape cod favorites that was handed out to every guest.  


One of the absolute best parts of this entire trip was having my boys and my nephew together.  Cousin love all weekend.  It was like no time had separated them and they had the best time together and were just so cute.  My heart was so full watching them together.  

The rehearsal dinner was amazing.  I have never seen a sunset so pretty in all my life.  We enjoyed the beautiful surroundings and an incredible dinner.  They had whole lobsters for everyone.  It was amaze.  And yummy.  I was in seafood heaven.  
My new favorite picture of me and Brad



Then it was wedding time.  Liz and Scott were married on the beach and of course it was gorgeous in every way. 
Boys killing time before family pictures
 The chupah and aisle were stunning.  Hydrangeas everywhere.  Love.
The boys sat in the sand and played (quietly) during the ceremony
 
During the cocktail hour Liz and Scott sailed by as a surprise. It was precious


   
I truly hope the professional photographer snapped some pictures of the boys dancing.  I unfortunately did not get it on camera or video and it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.  Brady especially surprised us all by being a dancing fool.  I mean this kid is a born dancer.  Who knew!?  He came out of his shell COMPLETELY and was mimicking everyone's dance moves.  Like I didn't want to eat him up enough already.  What a fun and special weekend!  

No comments:

Blog Archive