Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blake's Sixth Birthday Celebration

For Blake's 6th birthday instead of a big party we decided to do a fun family outing and go to the FC Dallas game.  Blake is pretty soccer crazy and had been begging to go back to a game after Brad had taken him the prior year.  We had great seats and even though it was one million degrees out we lucked out and had one of few shaded seats.  We had the best time eating junk food and cheering on our home team.  Anytime we get to spend a fun day together is always a win.  And I have to admit I loved doing something so simple and low key instead of stressing over a party.


Me and my loves

Bucket of popcorn = happy boy

I mean, swoon

I think he was happy
Ending the game with a snow cone.  Birthday success!

xoxoxo



No comments:

Blog Archive