Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, August 15, 2014

Cousins Reunited

My brother and his family came to visit and we had the best time.  I hate that we live so far from each other so when we have chances to visit its always super special.  I love that our boys are around the same age because they have the best time and I love watching them together!  It also happened to be my parents wedding anniversary, so we decided to make the visit even more special and we all checked into the Four Seasons for a few days.  It was so much fun and the boys loved getting to order smoothies by the pool and have been begging to go back ever since.  They got a taste of the good life and want more!  




We tried showing the boys where we were married and wanted a special moment but they were more interested in being silly. 

The whole gang at my parents anniversary dinner celebration

No comments:

Blog Archive