Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh Baby!

As promised here is the latest picture of my baby bump, or I might have to start calling baby ball! As you can tell from the pic, I'm carrying pretty high which is the only reason I can still fit into pre-pregnancy jeans. I can definitely tell the baby is growing by the week if not daily as every morning I feel like I look bigger and bigger. But I have to say I love this experience, I love knowing this little one is growing inside me and I love feeling him move around. When I first was able to feel the little guy move, it was only on my right side. Now I can feel him move everywhere within me, another fact he is growing growing growing! I am now 23-24 weeks along and go back for another check-up Tuesday. I always love going so I can once again hear the baby's heartbeat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive