Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, January 28, 2008

Riding in Style

The big news in our household this week doesn't directly involve baby, although it will come in handy once our boy arrives. We purchased a new (well used) vehicle. Its pretty exciting stuff considering Brad and I have had the same cars for years on end. The need for a more reliable family car was becoming increasingly more obvious and while we had originally intended to wait another few months and buy a new car right before the baby was due, a deal too good to pass up fell on our laps. We are now the proud owners of a 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV. It came to us fully loaded with what I think the most exciting feature is, fold down DVD screens on the 2nd and 3rd row seating! Yes, Brad and I are riding in style. Below is a quick picture Brad snapped with his camera phone right before the sun went down.

Photobucket

Other than our big purchase, things have been pretty quiet. We did finish painting the nursery and I'm really happy with how its turning out. Below is a pic of the painted walls and when I am done decorating I will be sure to post a pic of the finished product. I'm now in my 25th week and other than killer heartburn, I've been feeling good and enjoying this stage of my pregnancy. That's pretty much all for now. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks so I'll be sure to post after my appointment if not sooner.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive