Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 6 Month Birthday Blake!!

Its hard to believe it has already been 6 months since Blake Logan entered the world. At the same time its hard to remember our life without this little monkey in it. Blake has completely changed our lives and made Brad and I love someone else more than we ever thought possible. 14 months ago I thought I may never be blessed with a baby of my own and now to look at the most beautiful baby that Brad and I created leaves me beyond words. I am forever blessed, I am forever grateful, I am forever changed. This week has been hard for me, I have been a bit emotional. I guess when you start reflecting back you become that way. I want to freeze time and keep Blake this sweet and this little forever, but I know we have so much to look forward to as well. I just want my baby to always be my baby.

Happy 6 months Blake....I hope the next 6 are as magical and wonderful as the last.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Blog Archive