Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ICK!

Not much to report and to be honest still don't really have the energy to compose any half way decent thoughts. Brad and I spent our Saturday in the ER, getting home at almost 3 in the morning. After I received 2 shots for nausea and 3 liters of fluids I was able to go home. Bless Brad for taking such good care of me in my very non pretty state. Whatever horrible virus I was plagued with, knocked every ounce of energy out of my system and its not until today that I felt almost like my old self. I'm sure by next week I'll be able to share lots of cute and great stories, but for now, for those of you that haven't gotten a chance to view, please enjoy the pics we took the weekend before last. Even though Blake spent almost the entire time with the photographer being fussy since it was nap time, I thought we got some great shots!!
http://images.bludoorstudios.com/jones2

No comments:

Blog Archive