Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy 6 Months Brady!



I tried desperately to snap a picture of Brady today to capture his 6 months in the world, however, he is teething. Hardcore. The smiles were few and far between today, which is really rare for this sweet smiley thing. This was the only picture I could get with his smile and of course his eyes are closed. Just my luck. We are having professional pics taken next weekend so hopefully we'll get some great shots then. Brady's 6 month birthday is technically tomorrow, however tomorrow is a really ridiculously exciting day for our family, and I don't want anything to take away from that. Even Brady's 6 months in the world. More on that exciting stuff later...
So 6 months... Where. Does. The. Time. Go? Really??? It feels like yesterday this little guy arrived and now he's half way on his way to being a one year old. I look forward to each of the stages he will hit and him growing more and more, but at the same time I so desperately want to hold on to his babiness. These past 6 months have been amazing and filled with more love than I ever thought was possible. I have to admit I asked myself a few times before Brady was born...will it be possible to love this boy as much as I love Blake? My mom told me, it just is, don't worry. And boy, was she right. Brady has been such a joy and is such a sweet natured, happy, smiley, easy going baby. Seriously, if anyone just makes eye contact with him, he'll give you the world's sweetest smile. Enough to turn around any bad day one might be having. This poor guy has been through a lot though in his 6 months and for pretty much half of his life, spent it being very sick. Because of all he's gone through, he's on the small side for weight, but I am confident he'll eventually catch up to his brother. Brady is a smart boy and I know wants to grow and become big and strong so he can chase after Blake. Brady is sitting on his own (although not for long periods), is a pro at rolling over both directions and is working on his first teeth.
Happy 6 Months Bray-Bray! Your daddy and I love you with all our hearts! Thank you for bringing us endless smiles.

No comments:

Blog Archive