Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for Family

Our little family has had an amazing week.  Brad was off work most of the week and the boys and I absolutely adored having so much Brad/Dad time.  My extended family from NYC also came in town, which made the holiday week even more special and the boys l-o-v-e-d having my little cousin Natalie in town to play with.  Especially Blake.  He was smitten and it was so fun to see them playing together.  Reminded me of how much fun I had when I was a little girl with my cousin Liz.  We had our usual Thanksgiving feast on Thursday and also made a trip to Fort Worth for our family favorite Joe T's and the Fort Worth Zoo on Friday.  Its been a fun filled, wonderful week together as a family, with great memories made.  I have spent so much time these last few days reflecting on the year and as hard and sad as some of this year as been for us, we have so incredibly much to be thankful for.  Blake and Brady fill our lives with such happiness and for that I have endless gratitude.  Our hearts are so full.  Now if only my little doodle bug wasn't sick and running a fever today, I'd be even more grateful!

Picture Time! 
 
 The whole fam on Thanksgiving.  My cuz Liz couldn't join us until the day after.
 

 Brady with an orange beard from his Thanksgiving feast!


The next two pics are of the boys hugging.  Sweetest brothers ever.
 

What would Thanksgiving be without some nice relaxation time??
And lots of eating?

And having fun playing at Grandma and Papa's?

Boys enjoying chips at Joe T's


Next up, the Zoo

 And some sweet pics of my boys posing at the zoo
 
 
 


 Hope your Thanksgiving was full of smiles too!





















No comments:

Blog Archive