Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines - Brady Edition

*(Blake's edition was posted earlier today)*

This picture was taken this past weekend on a family outing to the Dallas Children's Theater to see a play of 'Goodnight Moon'.  During intermission Brady put on a show of his own.  Here he is with a pig puppet making *oink oink* noises.  One of the things I love most about Brady is his zest for life and I love how this picture captures it.  All the other kids bee lined to the snack bar, but not my Brady.  I enjoyed the show well enough, but nothing can top how I felt watching the boys reactions to the show, especially Brady's.  He had a smile on his face so wide.  The entire time.  And at any remotely humorous part he cracked up.  I mean, full on belly laugh.  And not one of those forced kids laughs, I mean the real deal.  It was so infectious that the adults sitting around us went, "awww" and started laughing themselves.  Brady spreads joy because of the zest he has for life.  How can you not love that??  
Brady makes me want to squeeze him and attack him with kisses alllll day long.  He's just so ADORABLE.  And I can't get enough of him.  He also has no problem at all dishing out the I love you's.  In fact, he loves telling his loved ones he loves them probably every 60 seconds.  Not even an exaggeration.  He has all the soccer parents cracking up because while we sit watching Blake's game its a constant, "I love you momma."  Can never get sick of hearing that.  
I love that Brady is so full of joy he usually doesn't just walk or run, but he gallops.  He can't help it.  I can't tell you how peeved the stinkin lifeguard got at Brady this past summer because Brady would gallop any time he was going somewhere at the pool.  Lifeguard would blow his whistle and yell, NO RUNNING.  And Brady would stop but then would immediately start galloping again.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  I mean he literally can not help it.  People say they love watching the world through the eyes of their child and I mean I LOVE watching the world through Brady's eyes.  He makes me want to be a more joyful person and live life to its fullest.  I love that about my Brady.  

No comments:

Blog Archive