Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, August 31, 2008

10 Years Strong

A few weeks ago marked a special day in Brad and I's history together...August 14th was our 10 year anniversary of when we met. I was 17 and getting ready to start my senior year and Brad was 18 and had just graduated. Neither of us were expecting to meet our future spouse or soul mate that summer night. I was very close to not going with my friend to meet Brad, but I'm sure fate had a hand in it. I can't imagine where my life would be without Brad and I don't want to imagine my life without Brad. I can't begin to express how lucky I am to have found someone so perfectly suited for me. Brad is my best friend, who I can tell anything and everything to, the one person who can always lift me up at the end of a bad day, the one person that I can always count on and fills my days with endless love and happiness. Somehow I find a way to love Brad more with each passing day. Brad gave me the greatest gift possible when we had Blake and my love for Brad has grown even more seeing him with our son and the love that he has for him. We've come a long way in 10 years and it excites me to imagine where we'll be in another 10....I love you Brad!!

No comments:

Blog Archive