Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today marked Brad and I's six year wedding anniversary! Six wonderful years of being married to my best friend...I am one lucky girl! To celebrate Grandma and Grandpa GRACIOUSLY offered to watch both boys so Brad and I could have an overnight celebration. I was a little reluctant to have a night away from Brady but couldn't pass up the offer. We checked into The Mansion early Thursday evening, which is where we stayed on our wedding night. I don't know who wouldn't love their stay at such an amazing hotel, but Brad and I always cherish our time there. It is a beautiful hotel and such a nice mini get away. We were upgraded to the Presidential Suite and the management also sent champagne and chocolate covered strawberries up to our room! It was so special and Brad and I loved having an evening reminiscing about the last 6 years of marriage. We both agree this past year has been one of our favorite years together as we completed our family with Brady and had the most incredible trip to Paris and Rome. What a year indeed! Here are a few pics of our amazing room...

Dining Room
Photobucket

Living Room
Photobucket

Kitchen
Photobucket

Bedroom
Photobucket

Brad tried to snap a picture of the two of us before we headed down to dinner...
Photobucket

Thank you SO much Grandma and Grandpa for watching the boys! We had an amazing night but it certainly was so great to see my other two favorite boys the next day! Happy six years Bradley...I look forward to the next 60!

No comments:

Blog Archive