Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Cutie Pie

Blake is such a ham and makes me smile all day long. I absolutely love being his mom! I wanted to document a few of his latest cute "doings".

~He rides his bouncy horse and says "yee haw!"
~He LOVES to dance. Anytime any sort of music comes on he dances. Last night I was watching Law & Order - SVU (I admit I'm a Law & Order addict) and while the song for the intro played to Law & Order he was dancing away!
~Brad was starting laundry and Blake danced to the rhythm of the washing machine chugging away! I guess someone in our family has rhythm!
~He slapped Brady's hand this morning and said, "High Five!". The first time he has ever initiated a high five and it was to his baby brother. SO CUTE!

No comments:

Blog Archive