Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Randomness

The first part of this post is for Uncle O.J. & Aunt Vonda. They live in Florida and are big Gator fans...just like Brad, who's favorite college team is University of Florida. OJ and Vonda sent Blake a Florida jersey and Brady a couple of Florida onesies. I thought the perfect time to try on their new duds was for the Sugar Bowl the other weekend to cheer on the Gators. I unfortunately wasn't able to get a good picture of Blake, but here is one of Brady we snapped. The boys had fun cheering on the Gators as they kicked some serious boo-tay.
Photobucket
By the way, if any of you ever watch college football, I'm sure you've seen the commercials they play for the colleges in the different conferences. The one they play for the schools in the SEC kind of makes Florida look like the idiot school of the bunch and I laugh every time I see that commercial! They are flaunting all the accomplishments of each respective school, like curing diseases and other really important stuff like that. Then they show Florida's... "Inventor of Gatorade." Seriously? That is the BEST they could come up with???
Although, now that I think of it, where would the world be without Gatorade?? We'd have ALOT of dehydrated athletes.
Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Last night Blake spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's (or Papa's as Blake has started saying, we'll see if that sticks) and Brad, Brady and I attended a Cowboys watching party (Go Cowboys!). We had a great time with awesome friends. And the weekend was going fabulously, and then today happened. I have to admit I am feeling pretty guilty. Because this morning Blake woke up sick and while my parents were busy cleaning up throw-up all over their living room, Brad and I were enjoying this...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Could that baby BE any sweeter?! But I do feel horrible Blake got sick at my parents, and feel even more horrible sweet Blake is sick. He ran a fever all day and instead of running around playing, took turns cuddling Brad and I (which is the only wonderful part of having a sick baby, the snuggles). I pray he is better tomorrow and that none of the rest of the Jones house falls victim to the bug.

No comments:

Blog Archive