Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, March 7, 2010

While Mommy's Away the Boys Will Play...

Last weekend while Brady and I went out of town, Brad stayed home with Blake and had so much fun together! I thought I'd perhaps come home to a worn down Brad and him begging me never to leave for a weekend again...HA! Brad not only had a great time with Blake, but even thanked me for giving him the opportunity to have the weekend just the two of them. He told me he fell even more in love with him and cherished their time together so incredibly much. Yes, I did get teary eyed when he told me that! They had a very fun filled few days. They visited one of the local hockey shops while Brad sharpened his skates and Blake ran around trying on hockey equipment, went to the park...twice, met both grandpas for meals, got a much needed hair cut and even found time to fix the toilet in the master bath. Here are a few pics Brad snapped with his phone to document their weekend together...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive