Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Few More Pics...

My Nana lives about an hour and a half south of Brad's mom and my Aunt just happened to be in town visiting, so the two of them drove up on Saturday for lunch and a short visit. It was so great to be able to see the two of them, especially my Nana who I hadn't seen since right after Blake's birth. It meant so much she was able to meet Brady and see Blake two years later! Here are two pics from our short visit my Aunt snapped...

Blake after painting his eye with BBQ sauce


Me, Brady and my Nana

And on other random notes, today is my birthday and my three boys helped make my day extra special, so thank you to all of them for their endless love! Who couldn't feel blessed on their birthday with having two of the best boys around as sons and one amazing hubby! I found out today I have a special date night with Brad on Saturday to celebrate and I am really looking forward to that! Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa, I'll even be able to sleep later than 6:30...woo hoo!

No comments:

Blog Archive