Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, June 4, 2010

Meeting Mr. T

I spent the long Memorial Day weekend in the Windy City where I got to meet my nephew for the first time. I had to wait 2 long months before I got to hold that sweet guy! I am so grateful I had the opportunity to go up there and grateful for my hubby and parents for watching the boys so I could go without the stress of mommy duties for the weekend and get the most out of my visit. I had a great time with my brother and sister-in-law and of course loved every second of my time with Trent. He has beautiful blue eyes, lots of brown hair (except on top!) and killer dimples. Can't wait for our next visit and hopefully next time the cousins will get to meet!
Even though I had a great time away I missed all three of my guys so incredibly much. I got the absolute best greetings from Brady and Blake when I got home. Such an amazing feeling. And Brady even gave me a welcome home gift...he CRAWLED FOR THE FIRST TIME!! My parents and Brad swear up and down he didn't crawl while I was away and so my sweet boy saved that first for mommy! Exciting yet scary that I have TWO MOBILE KIDDOS!
Next up...THE BEACH!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

OH my word, he is so cute! Tell Adam to actually blog on his blog so we can see more pictures.

Blog Archive