Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, July 25, 2010

30!

Tuesday marked Brad's 30 years in the world. This makes the 12th birthday I've gotten to share with Brad. There is no one I'd rather share growing older with and I love that Brad and I have gotten to share in life's adventures with each other for all these years now and grow and mature together. I wanted to make this birthday a little extra special since it was a milestone birthday after all. On Brad's actual birthday I filled it with all of his favorite things and that evening gave him his surprise...Saturday morning we'd drop the kids off with my parents and stay the weekend at the Four Seasons in one of their villas. A little mini "staycation". It.Was.Heaven. We did a lot of lounging by the pool, pina colada in hand, reading, talking just being relaxed. We of course walked by the ballroom we got married in which is always special to revisit. Brad said it was the perfect birthday and I'm so glad we could share in such a special weekend together. HUGE thank you to my parents for making it all possible for us to "get away".
Here is a picture of us poolside that Brad took with his phone. You can see him snapping the picture in the reflection of his glasses, ha!

Happy Birthday My Love! Hope all your wishes come true this year!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Brad! Y'alls getaway looked absolutely amazing!!

Unknown said...

Nice shot, next time you should take a step down into the pool though, BEHEMOTH!

Blog Archive