Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family Fun Day - Pumpkin Patch

I decided that I was over just laying around the house all day every day and I desperately needed to put "real" clothes on and run a brush through my hair and experience life with my boys.  Something I haven't done in a MONTH.  So, I willed myself to suck it up and we gathered Grandma and Papa and headed to the pumpkin patch.  I had sworn I'd NEVER EVER go back to the pumpkin patch by our house after last year's epic drama with Brady's party, but the things you do for your children.  Its the best pumpkin patch closest to us, so....

What a perfect fall day.  The weather was so great, and the boys were in heaven.  I think Blake's favorite was the hay maze. Notice the look of determination on his face to figure it out in these pics.





Both boys also loved the slide, although this was definitely Brady's favorite.








And there was the petting zoo which both boys enjoyed.  




Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from our hay ride, but the boys loved it.  And we picked out two pumpkins and will have fun watching Brad carve them today! I'm so completely worn out but it was so completely worth it.  And its Sunday which means I can spend all day laying on the couch!  Nothing better than a family fun day!



No comments:

Blog Archive