Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Week of Fun

Oh my, what a FUN (and EXHAUSTING) week this has been!  The boys get more and more into holidays as they grow which means they become way more fun!  My heart is the fullest its been in awhile.  The boys have been full of joy this past week...more so than usual, and it just makes me oh so happy.  I'll be honest, its been a week of struggles for me because I'm still battling crazy fatigue (and pain) and as soon as the boys are tucked in bed I crash hard, but tonight my eyes are still open from drinking coffee at 7pm, so, my blog benefits! 
Sunday we helped (but mostly watched Brad) carve the pumpkins we picked out at the pumpkin patch the previous day.  The boys picked out the patterns online they wanted on their pumpkins and Brad cut accordingly.  I thought he did an excellent job!

We started off the week going to the store and letting the boys pick out some mini pumpkins that we could decorate.  I think they enjoyed pushing the grocery carts more than anything.



After painting pumpkins, there was pumpkin bread to be made.  Blake is obsessed and wants to eat it every chance he gets.

And then we had a pumpkin patch family picnic at Blake's school.  



And Blake's spooktacular pumpkin he made at school.

And then of course there was trick-or-treating.  The boys have never had so much fun. They had THE best time.  







Blake is already talking about next Halloween!  So funny.  Love my little Mario and Luigi!  

No comments:

Blog Archive