Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All I want for Christmas... AND Hanukkah

I let the boys sit down today and write/draw what they wanted for Christmas and Hanukkah this year.  I love what they came up with.  

Blake has been busy working on writing at school this year.  Its the one area that he has struggled with at all.  Give that kid a math or logic problem and he's all about it.  But, art and writing?  Not so much.  Anyways, I told Blake how to spell everything, but he wrote the list on his own and I was so proud of him.  And he was proud of himself.  My heart was full.

Blake's Hanukkah Wish List:
1. Domino's
2. Angry Birds
3. Chess


Blake's Christmas Wish List:
1.  Blue truck
2.  FIFA 13 (soccer game for xbox)
3.  Mario Party 9 (for Wii)


Brady's Hanukkah Wish List:
1.  Blue & Yellow Truck

Brady's Christmas Wish List:
1.  Pretend Tacos
*This is SO Brady and completely cracked me up.  Brady is OBSESSED with tacos.  He wants them for every.single.meal.  So, its natural that he wants pretend tacos so when he's not eating them, he can pretend to be eating them.  Love that kid.  

2 comments:

Kristen said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!

Kristen said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!

Blog Archive