Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Silver Lining

On Wednesday I had to have a colonoscopy to see if we could get any answers on this bad pain I'm still having.  (awaiting biopsies to come back still before we move on to possible surgery)  Colonoscopy = NOT FUN.  However, the silver lining in all of this was some one on one time between Brad and Brady.  They never get it.  When Brad is not working, all of his time is typically with both boys.  Sometimes he gets one on one time with Blake, but really, never Brady.  My dad was awesome enough to take off work and stay with me at the hospital during the procedure and take me home afterwards and Brad was on kid duty.  Wednesday was a school day for Blake, so he got to spend the majority of the day just him and Brady.  I get to do this all the time, but I'm SO thankful they had that chance.  Brad ran an errand to the hardware store and lucky for Brady they had a big wooden rocking horse.  He was a happy camper.  Brad said he was making all the people in the store smile and was passing out high fives.  Love this smiling boy!  


No comments:

Blog Archive