Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend of Fun (and coughs)

The weekend is reaching its end, which always makes me sad. I enjoy my time with Brad and Blake so much, not having to fit my hugs and kisses in a few short hours before bed time. Saturday Blake got to meet his twin cousins for the first time who were in town. We had a great time playing on the play ground. Blake absolutely loves other babies so loved being around his cousins. He also loved getting to play on the swing and going for a ride on daddy's shoulders...

Blake & his cousins...

Photobucket

Blake & cousins having enough of the photos...

Photobucket

Blake Loving the Swing...

Photobucket

Blake Loving the Ride...

Photobucket

After our day of fun on the playground, Blake stayed with Grandma & Grandpa while Brad and I enjoyed the night just the two of us. It had been entirely too long since Brad and I have had a date night and I have to admit I had been looking forward to it more than anything I've been looking forward to in quite some time. We had a really nice romantic dinner and really enjoyed our time together. We also enjoyed getting to sleep in this morning...thanks grandma & grandpa!! Blake always has a ball with them and we're so grateful to have them so close by and more than willing to kidnap him from us so we can enjoy a night out alone. Here are a few pics to show just how happy Blake was at Grandma & Grandpa's...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With such a smiley happy baby you'd never guess that Blake has come down with the worst sounding cough I have ever heard. I'm a little concerned with the sound of it so will be calling the doctor first thing in the morning to try and get him seen.
Another week about to begin. Thanks for such a fun weekend Mr. Blake, can't wait for next weekend with you!

No comments:

Blog Archive