Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, February 12, 2009

9 Month Stats

Tuesday was Blake's 9 month checkup and he received a glowing report and is happily meeting all his developmental milestones for his age group.

Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz (although he feels so much heavier when carrying him!)
Height: 29 1/2 inches
I don't think you really care about his head circumference so not bothering with that number :) Just know it's normal.

After I told his doctor that I could feel one of his upper teeth coming in she lifted up his upper lip to look at his gums and low and behold he doesn't have just one tooth coming in, but FOUR. OUCH! No wonder Blake has been a little fussy, I'm just amazed he hasn't been a million times more fussy. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful happy baby?
What a big boy Mr. Blake is becoming. Next checkup...1 Year!

No comments:

Blog Archive