Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

<3 Day continued...and butts?

Since this was Blake's first Valentine's Day I couldn't let the occasion go by without letting him dress the part. So on Friday the 13th, I sent Blake to school sporting his special outfit. A few (blurry) pics below.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our weekend with my whole side of the family was wonderful. Having our entire immediate family together at home for at least a few hours anyways was amazing and special and I'm very grateful for the time we were all able to spend together. Unfortunately I was too busy soaking up the family ambiance that I didn't take any pictures. Sorrrry. My mom should get to come home on Saturday for hopefully good though and we couldn't be more excited about that.

So on to butts?? I swear I'm not a freak but baby butts are one of the cutest little things. Blake's little tushy is no exception. I couldn't resist the opportunity to take the adorabe shots of Blake while his bath was running.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive