Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's so Funny about that???

Blake was propped up in our bed drinking his bottle this morning and I was snuggling him. Brad came over and gave me a kiss and Blake stopped gulping down his milk and started laughing...so Brad kissed me again...more laughter. We thought it was so funny Blake was getting a chuckle from this. But why on earth did he find Brad kissing me so funny?? Hopefully he doesn't feel that way about kissing when he's older :).
I wish I had some new pictures to post, but sadly I do not. I don't ever think to snap pictures and need to get much better about that, especially since I have that rocking new camera. This weekend has been too much fun spending with Brad and Blake. I did get to witness Blake taking a few steps on his own Thursday evening which warmed my heart more than I can say. His latest bit he's trying to tackle is standing up with out using something to pull himself up with. He's so close and I think once he masters that, he'll be walking. I can't even describe how much fun Blake is right now. I love this age!
Baby Jones update...Not too much to report, I am now just over 14 weeks and while I'm still nauseous, the last few days have been completely tolerable and I'm beginning to sense some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm getting more and more excited about this little baby by the day and am feeling more bonded to him or her with each passing day as well. I go back to the doctor a week from Monday, I believe for just a quick check of the heartbeat, but can't wait to hear it again! The big news everyone, or at least Brad and I, are waiting for will most likely be in 5 weeks. I can't wait to find out boy or girl!

No comments:

Blog Archive