Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 11 Months

As a friend pointed out to me this morning, I have totally slacked on the postings, so I am sorry. I think once I am over this hump of feeling icky, I'll be back to my posting fool self. The last week has been exhuasting and busy but nothing too exciting has taken place. I had to take Blake to the doctor on Saturday as he's had a lingering cough that ended up turning worse instead of getting better. Turns out he had a sinus infection...glad I took him! He's on an antibiotic and hopeful he's on the upswing. Cough still sounds bad, but the frequency is much less and he's actually able to sleep without waking himself up from a coughing fit. Mommy much happier now too!
Today Mr. Blake is 11 months old. I will try to put the next month on slow motion to soak up the last bit of time before my baby turns one year old! To celebrate Blake's 11 months in the world, I decided to take him outside to enjoy the nice weather once we got home from work/school as outside is his favorite place in the world and used the opportunity to snap a few photos...

The next few are of Blake eating grass and just enjoying the fresh air...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is of Blake about to attempt to pull out all my flowers. When his knees aren't covered he crawls like a crab as you can notice in this pic...so funny.
Photobucket
And here Blake is crying after I pulled out the flowers from his mouth and told him he couldn't eat them.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive