Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nesting

It seems a little early to me to have my "nesting" instinct come into effect, although I guess really I only have about 2 1/2 months left in my pregnancy! Last night my nesting behaviors were in full effect. I picked up Blake from school after working all day, went to the store, we ate dinner, played outside, washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen from dinner, I baked brownies, put away Blake's laundry, put Blake to bed for the night, baked cheesecake cupcakes out of my new Martha Stewart Cupcake cookbook and cleaned the kitchen and picked up Blake's toys in the living room. I was done with all of this by 10 last night. And now? I wish I was at home all day so I could organize and clean and bake some more! Seriously this is not Brooke as I know her...but I love it! Can this last forever please?

1 comment:

Mark and Kristin said...

I wish they could bottle that. I need some!!

Blog Archive