Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby J Update

Today Brad and I got to see our lil one on a sonogram again, although he's not so lil anymore! It was a wonderful appointment today and the sonographer was so nice and spent lots of time with us even though she was just supposed to check on one possible concern (turns out not a concern). She looked at our boy from head to toe...He is weighing in now at 3 whole pounds! 14 1/2 inches long. We got to see his sweet face and his sweet profile and all his body parts! I fall more and more in love with him every time we get to see him and I can't wait until he arrives to meet in person. Everything checked out perfectly...he is measuring to be born on October 7th. Wouldn't that be kinda cool if he was born on the 7th of his birth month like Blake? I will get another sonogram at 35 weeks (in 6 weeks) to check on baby's size to see if my doctor will want to induce me if he has not arrived by a certain date like she did with Blake. So we'll get to see baby on screen one more time before he arrives, how exciting! I CAN NOT believe we have only approximately 2 months until this little guy arrives. Reality of just how little time we have to prepare for baby at home is setting in. Brad and I have A LOT to accomplish before we welcome in our new addition to the family!
Since my last post I have done a complete 180 on how I feel. I have zero energy and am INCREDIBLY uncomfortable. The days are getting increasingly hard to get through...working all day and taking care of Blakers at night during the week and on the weekends chasing around a very active toddler all day, but I'm hoping this is just a short phase and I can get back some of that burst of energy that was in my life last week!

No comments:

Blog Archive