Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby News

No, I'm not pregnant again (whew!), but I'm going to be an AUNT and I couldn't be more excited about it!! My brother and I have always had a very close relationship and have managed to stay close even though we live hundreds of miles away from each other. When I became pregnant with Blake, my brother Adam and his wife Marlene were so excited and have made such great efforts to come in town whenever possible to build the bond with their nephew and now nephews. It has meant so much to me and I love that my boys will have such a great relationship as they grow with their Aunt and Uncle. We learned yesterday that on top of a healthy baby, they are also having a baby BOY! I am so happy for my brother and his wife and so incredibly excited to be a part of my nephew's life and to build a strong relationship with him as well. Its also going to be so much fun when the family is all together to have all three of our boys running around playing and being close cousins. Congratulations Adam and Marlene!! Enjoy every moment of this most amazing journey...parenthood!

No comments:

Blog Archive