Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving week has/is filled with lots of very exciting and fun things which I love, however at the same time it means my stay at home is nearing an end. I return to the working world on Monday. I have mixed emotions about my return, but I do know its going to be hard to leave my sweet little man. Our Thanksgiving week started off yesterday with a professional photo shoot with Brady. We attempted a few family photos with our new family of four, but those with toddlers can probably guess how well that went trying to get him to stand still and being told what to do instead of playing. Looking forward to seeing how they turned out though! Today I took Brady up to my office for our department's annual Thanksgiving luncheon to eat some yummy food and to show off my little pumpkin! Everyone ooo'd and ahhh'd over him which was fun. I didn't remember to snap any pictures (bad mommy!) until it was time to leave and Brady was pooped and getting fussy, so the only picture I got was one with his pacifier in his mouth. Still sweet though...
Photobucket
My brother and family from NYC are all coming in town this evening so we have lots of family fun the rest of the week and I am so looking forward to it! Lots of pictures to come from that! I am so thankful this year for two healthy beautiful babies, a loving husband and wonderful father to our children, being surrounded by lots of loving family and friends and jobs that provide for our family. Our family wishes all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Blog Archive