Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, November 9, 2009

Milestones, Snuggles and Pilgrims?

Time continues to fly by...Blake turned a year and a half years old on Saturday! Its so hard to believe he is 18 months, but at the same time like Brad said, its hard to even remember life before Blake came along so it almost seems like he should be older! Blake is such a big boy now and is so much fun. His favorite thing is to dance and is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am so blessed getting to be Blake's mommy! So I can document Blake's developmental milestones, here is a list of word's in Blake's vocabulary...
Dada
Daddy
Mama
Ball
Ba (Balloon)
Nana (Banana)
More
Mine
No
Shoe
Shy (Outside)
Moon
Elmo
Wawa (water)
Hi
Bye Bye
Darcy
Brady
That is all I can think of for now! Blake's 18 mo checkup is waiting until next month so I can combine it with Brady's 2 month checkup. I can't wait to see how much Blake has grown!
As I'm sure most of you know, tummy time is very important for babies to help strengthen their muscles and to avoid the flat spot on their heads. Most babies hate tummy time, so it can be a struggle, but Brady LOVES it. I think because he's had to sleep on my chest pretty much for the first month because of his reflux he is comfortable on his tummy. He is so strong already as well and is able to lift his head and move it from side to side. I gave him some tummy time Saturday and he did not want it to end. I finally put him on his back and as soon as I did he fell asleep. He got a good workout in! Here is a pic of Brady having tummy time.
Photobucket
And here is a pic of Brady snuggling Daddy yesterday while we watched football...
Photobucket
And last but not least...Friday night I was putting dinner on the table and much to my surprise a Pilgrim walked in the door!
Photobucket
Blake LOVES this pilgrim hat they made at school and wants to wear it all the time now. I think he makes the most handsome pilgrim if I don't say so myself!

No comments:

Blog Archive