Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breaking the silence

I've been awfully quiet over here lately, but I have not taken many pictures lately (bad mommy) and we haven't been up to anything all that exciting. What Brad and I have been doing lately is enjoying a lot of time as a family and soaking up our time with the boys. We have a lot more exciting things going on over the next few weeks and so lots of pictures will be in your viewing future! For now here are just a couple of ones I've taken.
The weekend before last Blake enjoyed his first bowl of cereal and he's officially hooked. Nothing better than a Saturday morning, eating a bowl of cereal and watching cartoons!


Brady didn't want to be left out of trying new things, so we finally started putting him in his high chair. He loves his baby food that I make and here are a few pics of him chowing down on some green beans... The face he's making in the last picture cracks me up!

No comments:

Blog Archive