Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cousins

One of the hardest parts (for me) of having my brother and his family live in Chicago is not having our kiddos see each other often and me not getting to love on my nephew often. Thankfully for us, Adam's best friend from Dallas got married this past weekend, so him and my sis-in-law and nephew hopped on a plane to Dallas for a few days last week. Never long enough, but we loved the little time we had together. Now that the boys are older and all walking they were able to play together, unlike the last time they were here. I LOVED seeing them run and play through my parents house together and pretend cook in the play kitchen. Especially Brady and Trent because even though Trent is 6 months younger than Brady, they are just about the same size (I cried on the inside on that) and it was SOOOO cute to watch the two of them play together and on the last day they gave each other some sweet hugs. The downer is with three boys they NEVER stayed still long enough to get good pictures of the three of them. As shown below....

Isn't my nephew such a cutie? Blond CURLS and big blue eyes. Love him and miss him so much already.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Trent is GORGEOUS! Man, all of you guys make beautiful babies!!

Blog Archive