Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Saturday, August 20, 2011

RHOD

Last weekend Brad and I spent an “adult evening” with three of my close friends from high school. I’ve known these ladies for practically all my life and we hadn’t all gone out since before our babies entered the picture. Whenever we get together we laugh and laugh some more and its just comfortable…like family. Love it. So as we started the planning process and it went from all hanging out, to pre-dinner cocktails, to a nice dinner out, to bar hopping and then a limo entered the picture. We started joking we were like a Dallas season of The Real Housewives. Also, we may or may not have made a mixed tape CD with our old cruising music and may or may not have chosen a Real Housewife and pretended to be her on and off throughout the night.

I’m lazy, so go here to see Breck’s blog recap and photos! Also, special shout out to my parents who watched to boys on their 35th wedding anniversary and through not feeling well. They are the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive