Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics

Blake is one silly boy. He loves to wrap himself up in blankets like he's in a cocoon. We called him a cocoon and he said, I'm a raccoon?! Silly boy.

Blake's blue tongue after enjoying a lollipop. He looks like a grown up kid in this picture to me.


Brady enjoying an ice cream cone after dinner last weekend. He was in LOVE.


After the dinner mentioned above, we headed to the balloon festival. Our 2nd annual visit. I got no pictures of the kids. Lame. This is the lone picture I snapped with my phone. Proof we were there. :)

We had great weather this week (minus Thursday) so we headed outside lots and lots. Here is one I snapped of Blakers.

Blake is in such a picky eating stage. He eats nothing, but everything of what he does eat. Anyways, tonight for dinner he proclaimed he wanted soup. Tomato soup. He won't eat a peanut butter sandwich but he'll eat tomato soup?! Crazy kid. And he devoured it. Proof is in the pic.

And I don't have a pic from Blake's game Saturday, but I have to record this memory. It was a moment that I was bursting with pride. So proud of my sweet boy. And reassurance Brad and I must be doing something right raising our boys. Blake was running around in the pack of kids on the field and one of his teammates got pushed down. The entire pack of kids kept going down the field. But Blake stayed behind, reached out his hand and helped up his teammate from the ground. What a big heart this boy already has. I hope that never changes.

No comments:

Blog Archive