Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, February 6, 2012

What Were We Thinking??!!

Brad and I met when I was 17 and he was 18.  I thought Brad was the dreamiest guy ever.  For the few that read this and did not know us back then, Brad had bleach blonde tips on his hair and wore Jincos jeans.  You know those jeans that are 10 sizes too big??  And I repeat, I thought he was the dreamiest guy ever.  What was I thinking??  And what was Brad thinking for wearing those jeans??  We have been in a long process of cleaning out closests and decluttering as best as you can when you have two kids ages three and under in the house.  Brad found a pair of his old jincos folded in the closet.  Ahhh, memories.  We had Blake put on the jeans...his entire body swimming in ONE OF THE PANT LEGS.  Priceless.  We didn't put Brady in them because he would have been lost forever.  And yes, those DID make the goodwill pile.

3 comments:

B and B Jones said...

What are you talking about, honey? I am the dreamiest guy ever, always have been.

Mark and Kristin said...

I think we all know that Brad was really like Jarred from Subway.

D and B England said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive