Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I'm Loving...

Love beautiful weather and LOVE enjoying it with all three of my guys.

Love watching the personalities further emerge in the little ones every day.  They have so many similarities which helps bond them as brothers and best friends and the best of playmates, but they're also very different.  Brady could paint for hours, Blake likes to paint one picture and then go on to the next activity.  Brady loves getting his hands dirty and digging in the dirt.  Blake prefers to keep his hands dirt free.  Evidence of Brady's love of dirt below.
Love the weekends.  Love all three of the guys in my life so incredibly much.  And to end, one reason my heart is so full of LOVE, Blake's wish on the first star in the sky the last few nights, "To be with my family always." 

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Aw they're adorable!! Love the muddy hands. :)

Blog Archive