Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Friday, March 2, 2012

Zoo Day

I had seen on the weather earlier in the week that Thursday was supposed to be the most beautiful day ever and I was having one of those weeks where I NEEDED to find something to get us out of the house.  We hadn't been to the Zoo since Brady's birthday and knew it was the perfect activity for the great weather day.  We even scooped up Grandma last minute which made the day even more special.  The boys got to feed the giraffes again, we heard one of the lions roar over and over again while perched on top of a rock (one of the coolest things EVER by the way) and got to see one of the gorilla trainers open up one of the doors in the exhibit and feed a gorilla up close and personal (he also drank Gatorade and knew sign language...so neat!).  I didn't bring the stroller since I had to help Grandma in the wheelchair, which allowed the boys to run wild.  They were so well behaved and had SO much fun and wore themselves out in a major way.  It was one of the best days I've had in a long time.  I know Grandma (Ga-Ga to Brady) feels the same way.  Special memories. 

This picture reminds me of an old school picture.  Its not a great one of the boys but for some reason I love this picture.

 Aboard the monorail. 

Love the rest of these pictures of the boys.  So much.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive