Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How could you not love this face?!

Photobucket
My Aunt Rhonda was in town this past week and took this adorable picture of Mr. Blake. Could that face be any sweeter? We had a wonderful time visiting with Aunt Rhonda albeit a bit tiring. I was so grateful she was able to spend some time with us and get to know Blake even better. We're hoping she'll be back in just a blink of an eye when baby # 2 arrives!!
By the way, Aunt R took us to buy Blake some new shoes and when they measured his foot he had grown a size and half in 3 months time! Blake's shoe size is a half size LARGER than my friend's son who is a year older! What a big boy we have!
Brad and I are in crunch time mode trying to get everything ready in baby's room and around the house in any spare time we can find. It has not been easy finding the time and/or the energy to accomplish what we need, but at least after this weekend the painting is complete!! It looks great and I can't wait until the nursery is finished. Next on our agenda is putting together the crib and starting to decorate the walls. Brad and I are getting beyond excited for baby to arrive and to get to meet our son. And I am beyond ready to be done with the extreme pain I am now under!

No comments:

Blog Archive