Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who said money doesn't grow on trees??

Photobucket

This week I've had departmental meetings at work and today during one of our lunches I was called to the front of the room. I was oh so excited at first since I had just finished stuffing my face and felt like everyone would start pointing and laughing at the pizza sauce that was I'm sure all over my face! But I was totally blown away.... I was presented with a money tree! My entire department contributed money towards baby so I could get some of the needs on my list. Let's just say the money tree they planted was very very generous. I work with such a wonderful group of people and to think that just last year they threw a wonderful shower and showered me with tons of gifts for Blake and they were still willing to give me so much this year is just unbelievable. I am grateful for my work family very much and what a wonderful help to Brad and I to finish getting ready for baby!!

No comments:

Blog Archive