Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, September 7, 2009

Breaking the Silence

I have been horrible lately at taking pictures which is one reason I've been so bad about posting lately. The other is we've been busy preparing for baby, having a blast with Blake, taking care of a sick Blake and then having more fun again. I have to say I absolutely adore the age/stage Blake is at right now. He makes our time with him so much fun. He is such a sponge and has started repeating words that Brad and I say which makes things a little more interesting as well! Blake came down with an icky virus towards the end of the week but luckily by Sunday he was doing a lot better and well enough to make a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's. It's hard to believe we went two whole weeks with out seeing them! Blake was so excited to spend the day with two of his favorite people. We even tested out our new purchase...Blake's first floatie. He wasn't too crazy over it, he seemed to prefer walking laps around the pool with Grandpa, but he did have some water fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am very excited about this coming week. Tomorrow we have a doctor appointment and get to have a sonogram and see our baby boy on screen again! We're having the sonogram to get the fetal weight of baby to determine if we will need to induce early like we did with Blake. I am so excited to see baby AND even more so to see if we'll get a better idea on when we can expect to meet our little guy!!
Then on Saturday night several of my great friends are throwing Brad and I a couples shower in honor of Baby Jones. I am really looking forward to spending time with all my friends and getting to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby!
We are getting closer and closer to having the nursery complete, which means there will be photos most likely in the coming week of the finished room. I love how it is looking. My belly is also getting bigger and bigger it is ridiculous. After my appointment tomorrow I will post a picture of my expanding belly and an update on baby.
Hope all of you had a safe and fun long weekend!!

No comments:

Blog Archive