Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joy to the World

I am beginning to think one of Blake's purposes in life is to spread joy to the world!
Blake and I spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's Friday night so Brad could replace the dining room flooring and we'd be out of the way. Saturday morning Blake and I went along with Grandpa to pick Grandma up from dialysis. As we sat in the waiting room, which is a pretty depressing place to be with all the dialysis patients waiting their turn for treatment, Blake walked around to everyone in their wheelchairs with the giant smile of his telling everyone "Hi!" He made everyone smile in that room and I'm sure made their day a little brighter. My heart was so full watching Blake spread joy to all those people!

And finally, as promised, below are a few pictures of the nursery. I still have a few "decorating" touches to do, but this is the gist of it. I almost want to make the baby's name public so I can post a picture without the letters of the baby's name whited out as it looks so great on the wall, I think it makes the room. But for now, all you can see is the first letter....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive