Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Monday, September 14, 2009

I <3 Steak & Eggs

The thought of a mall playground scares me...the germs, oh the germs. But we found ourselves at Willow Bend Mall over the weekend and we had been trapped inside for several days due to the rain and letting Blake run around sounded like a fabulous idea. And besides, being at a "higher end mall" means "higher end germs", right??? Yeah, not so much, but I forced myself not to think about it and let Blake run wild. I have to admit this playground is pretty friggin cool. The floor is cushiony and you almost bounce on it when you walk and the "playground" is made up of giant plastic, yet still somewhat cushiony, foods. Blake's favorite was the steak and eggs. At first he was very unsure of playing on giant food, but soon he was the happiest I had seen him in days and cried when it was time to leave. The pictures of him were too cute not to share...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive