Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tick Tock

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Jones and the clock is ticking ever so slowly. It is hard to walk, hard to work 8 hour days, hard to take care of Blake, hard to sleep at night, hard to even breathe at times...yes I am ready to have this baby. Above all though I'm just so ready to meet my little boy for the first time and hold him in my arms. Knowing he could truly arrive any day I think makes the waiting even more difficult. I have been dilated at a 3 the last two weeks and today at my appointment was told I had progressed to a 4. Brad thinks I will go another 2 weeks until I'm induced on the 14th. I think he is just cruel for saying such things and see sometime in the next week much more realistic! Anyone care to place a bet???

No comments:

Blog Archive