Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Thursday, May 6, 2010

HAPPY TWO YEARS BLAKERS!

I know I sound like a broken record, but where does the time go?! How is it possible that I already have a TWO YEAR OLD BOY!
From this...

to this...


to this...
to this...
to this...
to this...
to this...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKERS!!!! From the moment I saw you on the sonogram I felt like you were my miracle. The doctors had said I couldn't conceive you or keep you if I manged to and then there you were, waving at your mom and dad. Blake you ARE such a miracle. Such a blessing. From that moment on you have brought endless joy to your dad and I's lives. Every day just gets better and better with you. Watching the world through your eyes Blake is magical. You learn new things daily it seems and the joy it brings you is so beautiful to be witness of. Your vocabulary is now too large to list what words you know. Two weeks ago you started telling your dad and I (and grandma and grandpa too) "I love you!" Nothing better than hearing those three words from you my love. You love to point out "big trucks", birds, airplanes, the moon, cows, trees, etc. as we drive. You can say the ABC's and count to 10. Well kind of. You like to say, "1,2,3,6,8,9,10!" Its ok, you are just now two today so I think you are doing a pretty awesome job! You are very musical and LOVE to dance...one of your favorite things these days. You dance anywhere and everywhere if there is any sort of beat. Probably one of the cutest things in the world. You are also very athletic. You love to kick the soccer ball, throw the football and shoot hoops with the basketball. You love to play hockey around the house and if there is hockey on t.v. you shout in delight, "HOCKEY!! HOCKEY!!" Plain and simple you love to have fun, laugh, be silly and bring joy to everyone you come in contact with. Your dad asked me the other weekend if being a mom was how I pictured it would be when I was younger. No, it's not. Blake, you have made being your mom a million times better than I ever thought being a mom could be. I love you and love watching you grow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Blog Archive