Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Sunday, May 2, 2010

This one's for you Aunt Rhonda...

For the last two weeks every time I talk to my Aunt she bugs me for a new posting of pictures of the boys. I really have nothing to say for once, so here are just a couple of pictures I managed to take over the last few days. Blake's never ending cold it seems finally started to turn into an ear infection which caused him to stay home from school on Thursday and make a trip to the doctor for an antibiotic. I kept him home Friday as well to make sure he could get plenty of rest and make a full recovery. I secretly enjoyed the time with just Blake and no one else around and Blake even let me sneak in a few snuggles. By Friday afternoon Blake was back to his old self bouncing off the walls. I was doing something in the other room and when I walked back in to find Blake, he had snagged a roll of paper towels and had destroyed the roll. Messy, but I couldn't help but laugh. And snap a photo.
Saturday we took Blake to get his hair cut and cut off all his beautiful long blonde hair. I almost cried. I hate it. Brad loves it. I can't wait for it to grow back. He looks even more like a little man now which makes me want to find the pause button even more. My baby will be 2 on Friday. TWO. How is that possible?! I didn't take many photos this weekend, but hoping to get some my dad snapped today to really get a good look at his new look. Saturday was also my mom's birthday and so we all shared a Mexican dinner together...Blake's favorite. Here is Blake with enchiladas all over his face with his new smile everytime you try to snap a photo... What do YOU think of his shorter hair?

And here is Brady today hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's.

What a funny face!
Next on the Jones Family agenda? Celebrating our little dude's 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Blog Archive