Keeping Up with the Joneses

Keeping Up with the Joneses
Photo by Kristin Dunn Photography

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moving On... kind of

We finished putting together Blake's new big boy bed shortly before our nightmare on Saturday and had Blake so excited to sleep in his new bed, only having to send him to Grandma & Grandpa's for the night. Blake rolled with the punches though and waited patiently until Sunday night. I was worried how Blake would do with transition from crib to a full size bed, however he has done great. He is such a big boy and was completely too big for his crib so I am so glad he has room to spread out now. Brady loves Blake's new bed too and we have it low enough he can even crawl onto it by himself. The boys love to wrestle on the bed together and are so cute together. Here are the boys this evening before bath time. Modesty patch included.
As you can tell from the picture Brady is still Mr. Smiley. I just want to squeeze and love on this little guy more than ever before. I still feel like I haven't had a wink of sleep in days. I'm trying to move forward, but it is rough. I returned to work this morning and it was ridiculously hard leaving Brady today. I pay one million dollars each month though to send the boys to an awesome school and they were so great today, smothering Brady with extra love and emailing me updates that he was doing just fine. And I can log on and watch their classes from my computer so I won't lie, I was glued to the screen watching Brady's every move today. Tomorrow test one of two to see if anything is going on with Brady behind the scenes. Praying this is test one of two that shows nothing wrong.

No comments:

Blog Archive